Small and powerful single-speed universal magnetic core drill with clockwise/anti-clockwise operation and maximum functionality for flexible working on the construction site.
- Extremely resilient construction thanks to sturdy machine design with swivel-mounted motor cable protection hose. Designed for tough use in industry and manual trades.
- Perfect power-to-weight ratio thanks to compact, weight-optimised design and FEIN 1100 W high-power motor with high speed stability for reliable and economical working.
- With clockwise/anti-clockwise operation, electronic speed setting and a 260 mm stroke range, this is a universal tool for core drilling, twist drilling, tapping, countersinking and reaming.
- Small and lightweight.
- Simple operating concept avoids mix-ups and can be clearly seen by the user.
- Additional magnetic switch in the drill jig.
- Tool-free core bit quick change system.
- Speed-controlled tacho electronics.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Integrated coolant tank.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other.
- Tilt sensor.
- Speed saving "memory function".
- 1 case
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 lashing strap
- 1 swarf hook
- 1 centering pin
- 1 contact guard
Input: 1 100 W
Output: 550 W
Speed, full load: 130 - 520 rpm
Twist drill max. Ø: 16 mm
Core drill, drilling depth max.: 50 mm
Tapping: M 14
Countersinking max. Ø: 31 mm
Reaming max. Ø: 16 mm
Carbide core drill bit max. diameter: 35 mm
HSS core drill max. Ø: 35 mm
Core drill holder: 3/4 in Weldon
Changing the core bit: tool-free
Stroke: 135 mm
Total stroke range: 260 mm
Magnetic holding power: 10 000 N
Magnetic foot dimensions: 175 x 80 mm
Cable with plug: 4 m
Weight according to EPTA: 10.6 kg
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL PRODUCT BROCHURE