The CIGWELD TRANSMIG 255i is a self contained single phase multi process welding inverter with digital voltage and amperage meters, that is capable of performing MIG (GMAW/FCAW), Stick (MMAW) and Lift TIG (GTAW) welding processes. It is ideal for welding plate thicknesses between 0.8mm and 12mm with
a range of wires from 0.6mm-1.2mm (solid), and has the added benefit of running the Tweco SGT 250 Spool Gun for the convenience of your precision aluminium work.
- Transmig 255i Inverter Power Source 27kg
- Tweco Professional Fusion 250 MIG Torch 3m
- COMET Professional Argon Regulator / Flowmeter*
- Feedrolls: 0.9/1.2mm “V” groove (fitted), 0.6/0.8mm “V” groove, 0.9/1.0mm (U) groove, 0.8/0.9mm “V” knurled
- Contact Tips: 0.9mm (fitted), 0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1.0mm
- Twistlock Electrode Holder with 4m Lead
- Work Clamp with 4m Lead
- Shielding Gas Hose Assembly
- Operating Manual
Input Supply- 240 Volt, 50/60Hz, 15 Amp Supply Lead Fitted to Power Source.
Current Range -Current range for this Power Source is 10 to 255A (MIG Mode) of DC Welding Output
MIG (GMAW / FCAW): 255A@20%* (255A@40% - Upgraded Plug & Lead**)
0.6-1.2mm: Solid, 0.8-1.2mm: Gasless
0.9-1.2mm: Aluminium, 0.8-1.2mm: S/Steel
STICK (MMAW) 230A@20%* (230A@40% - Upgraded Plug & Lead**)
Power Source suitable for 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.2mm & 4.0mm electrodes.
TIG (GTAW): 255A@20%* (255A@40% - Upgraded Plug & Lead**)
Lift TIG provides smooth arc start & characteristics. Optional remote current control.
Helps to prevent the stick electrode from sticking to the work piece.
TO SEE FULL LIST OF FEATURES CLICK HERE!