Small and extremely lightweight single-speed economical magnetic core drill with basic functionality for core drilling on the construction site.
- For tough use thanks to the outstanding quality of workmanship and the internal motor cable guide.
- Lightweight with FEIN high-power motor and high torque for all core drilling tasks
- Uncompromising with regard to service life and work progress coupled with outstanding value for money.
- Internal cooling.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other.
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 lashing strap
- 1 centering pin 100 mm
- 1 contact guard
- 1 socket head wrench 5 mm
Input: 750 W
Output: 430 W
Speed, no load: 740 rpm
Core drill, drilling depth max: 50 mm
Carbide core drill bit max. diameter: 30 mm
HSS core drill max. Ø: 30 mm
Core drill holder: 3/4 in Weldon
Stroke: 65 mm
Magnetic holding power: 9 000 N
Magnetic foot dimensions: 178 x 95 mm
Cable with plug: 3 m
Weight according to EPTA: 10.50 kg
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL PRODUCT BROCHURE