Versatile 355 Amp Industrial MIG machine with a 4 Roll Drive wirefeeder on 10m unique composite cable interconnecting leads. Sufficient power to comfortably run all popular sizes of solid and flux cored wires.
Ideal for industrial fabrication workshops.
Fillet weld up to 12mm of mild steel, stainless steel, or alumimium in a single pass.
• 4 Roll Drive 50W Motor provides consistent, strong drive for a variety of wires.
• High & Low Speed Range provides 1 to 10m/min or 8 to 20m/min speed, giving finer control of wire speed - particularly useful at lower voltage settings.
• Arc Start Control allows starting response to be fine tuned to weld conditions.
• Creep Start Mode provides slow wire speed until weld starts - ideal for aluminium starts.
• Purge allows gas line to be purged, without feeding wire.
• Inch allows wire to be fed without wasting gas.
• Latch provides gun switch trigger to start and then again stop, reducing operator fatigue on long welds.
• Post Gas allows gas to continue flowing after weld has finished.
• Pre Gas allows gas to flow before weld starts.
• Burnback controls how far the wire burns back to the tip on completion of the welding operation.
• Spot Time provides short weld times for repetitive spot welds.
This industrial strength MIG from Weldmatic delivers 355 Amps of pure power, plus all the features needed to maximise your productivity in one complete package.
PRODUCTIVITY ON DEMAND
Experience a boost in productivity thanks to the impressive 40% duty cycle rating at the rated output of 32 Volts.
The Weldmatic 356 is the ideal choice for medium industrial fabrication workshops, sheet metal, boat building, service, repair, maintenance and training centres/schools.
FINE ARC CONTROL
30 voltage steps provide fine arc control over the whole operating range, from short arc to full spray transfer.
Fitted with an industrial standard 3.6m Bernard gun and cable for reliable welding performance and long operating life.
Reach around those awkward jobs with the fully enclosed separate wirefeeder.
GAS OR GASLESS
Suited to both gas shielded solid wires and gasless (self-shielding) flux cored wires. Output terminals on the front of the machine provide quick and easy polarity reversal.
DUAL FRONT HANDLES
Exclusive split handles with rubber grips designed to move the machine easily and allow composite work lead and MIG gun to be stored independently.
OPERATOR SAFETY & CONVENIENCE
10m composite cable interconnecting leads provide extended cable life, improved workplace safety and allow easy reach around later awkward jobs. A low easy access bottle tray enables the user to roll the gas bottle with ease. Wirefeed controls are mounted on the wirefeeder within reach of the operator.
INCREASED LIFE OF COMPONENTS
The Fan-on-Demand™uses less power and generates less noise by only operating fan when needed. This reduces dust build up inside the machine, meaning less maintenance time and increasing the life of components.
Accommodates 5kg and 15kg spools – meaning greater flexibility across a range of applications.
FULLY ENCLOSED W61 4 ROLL DRIVE WIREFEEDER WITH 8M LEADS