Complete 395 Amp industrial MIG welding package for medium to heavy fabrication and all general and industrial fabrication applications.
Medium to heavy fabrication.
• 4 Roll Drive 50W Motor provides consistent, strong drive for a variety of wires.
• High & Low Speed Range provides 1 to 10m/min or 8 to 20m/min speed, giving finer control of wire speed - particularly useful at lower voltage settings.
• Arc Start Control allows starting response to be fine tuned to weld conditions.
• Creep Start Mode provides slow wire speed until weld starts - ideal for aluminium starts.
• Purge allows gas line to be purged, without feeding wire.
• Inch allows wire to be fed without wasting gas.
• Latch provides gun switch trigger to start and then again stop, reducing operator fatigue on long welds.
• Post Gas allows gas to continue flowing after weld has finished.
• Pre Gas allows gas to flow before weld starts.
• Burnback controls how far the wire burns back to the tip on completion of the welding operation.
• Spot Time provides short weld times for repetitive spot welds.
FLEXIBILITY & POWER
Optimal weld characteristics provide high quality results on steel, stainless steel and aluminium, plus the power to comfortably run all popular sizes of solid and flux cored wires. With the capacity to run 1.6mm flux cored wire, the 396 can handle a wide range of applications.
ULTRA-FAST WIRE BREAKING FEATURE
Featured on the 4RD wirefeeder - leaves the wire tip extra clean at the end of the weld.
• Normal’ and ‘creep’ start speed modes
• Cold wire inch/gas purge controls
• Pre/post gas timer controls
Digital volt and amp meters with retain last weld information.
FINE ARC CONTROL
30 voltage steps for fine arc control over the whole operating range, from short arc to full spray transfer.
GAS OR GASLESS
Suited to both gas shielded solid wires and gasless (self-shielding) flux cored wires. Output terminals on the front of the machine provide quick and easy polarity reversal.
DUAL FRONT HANDLES
Exclusive split handles with rubber grips designed to move the machine easily and allow composite work lead and MIGgun to be stored independently.
OPERATOR SAFETY & CONVENIENCE
10m composite cable interconnecting leads provide extended cable life, improved workplace safety and allow easy reach around later awkward jobs. A low easy access bottle tray enables the user to roll the gas bottle with ease. Wirefeed controls are mounted on the wirefeeder within reach of the operator.
Fitted with an industrial standard 3.6m Bernard gun and cable for reliable welding performance and long operating life.
Accommodates 5kg and 15kg spools – meaning greater flexibility across a range of applications.
FULLY ENCLOSED W61 4 ROLL DRIVE WIREFEEDER WITH 8M LEADS